Black Dog Led Lights
Black Dog LED grow lights are one of the oldest manufacturers but certainly one that continues to innovate within its space. They're known to deliver high quality, efficient, high-power, high-yield, full-spectrum LED grow lights for any sized grow with one purpose in mind: to grow and harvest as much crops as possible. Being one of the main makers of LED grow lights, Black Dog LED has already explained to a lot of home growers why some lights do not work, and even how other companies lie about the technology that they are really using.
The patent-pending Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 series of LED grow lights from Black Dog LED builds on its more than 6 years experience with LED grow lights, incorporating numerous technological and engineering advancements to deliver unprecedented PAR levels and efficiency to maximize growth.
Black Dog Phytomax-2 fixtures distribute their light much more evenly throughout the coverage area, so while you get less power in the center than some grow lights, you get more power on the outside of the coverage area and more average power overall. As for the size of their coverage area, Black Dog is very honest here, too.
Top Reasons to Buy Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 series of indoor grow lights:
- Developed by team of engineers and plant scientists with months of design, testing, and refinement to create PhytoMAX-2
- It has set the highest standard with the PhytoMAX-2 series of LED indoor grow lights:
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for its particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED life, efficiency and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Ultra-efficient, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
- Designed and built in Colorado-Made in USA
- The most efficient Phyto-Genesis Spectrum for growing plants based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH, Induction and Fluorescent in equal wattage tests
- Black Dog Grow Lights have one ideal spectrum for both Veg and Flowering stages
- 2-in-1 functionality of vegetative and flowering spectrum
- Decreases internodal spacing to encourage flower and leaf growth, rather than stems
- These Black Dog LED Grow Lights Phytomax-2 are laboratory proven to produce higher potency/active compounds (THC, CBD, terpenes, antioxidants/vitamins and flavonoids)
- Fast, Proven ROI- PhytoMAX-2 1000 has 6-12 month average ROI, thus making it best value per watt of any commercial LED grow light
- Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty
BLACK DOG LED PHYTOMAX 1000 WATT
If you are in need of a more powerful indoor led grow light, then Black Dog LED PhytoMAX 1000 might be the one that you are looking for. It has 1050 actual watts and 1602 μMol/s photon flux making it one of the most powerful LED grow lights available on today’s market.
1. The LEDs used are underdriven so that its lifespan will be extended and increase its efficiency.
2. The fixtures exude heat that can be used to improve the temperature inside the grow room.
1. Might not be suitable for smaller grows.
2. It has larger fixtures.
BLACK DOG LED PHYTOMAX-2 800
At 820 actual watts (@ 230V) and 1282 μMol/s total photon flux, the patent-pending Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 800 LED grow light will outperform any 1000W HID . The PhytoMAX-2 800 uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields!
1. You will really get 800 Watts.
2. The led grow light is distributed evenly.
1. A little too bright for your clones.
2. You can’t configure the spectrum light.
BLACK DOG LED PHYTOMAX-2 600 GROW LIGHTS
While other led grow light manufacturers do not put the wattage in the product or model name, Black Dog LED actually does. Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 600 can really consume 630 watts.
But please take note that Black Dog LEDs do not have customizable spectrum. And if you are looking for a led grow light that has separate modes for vegetation and flowering stage, then PhytoMAX-2 800 might not be a good fit for you.
As we have mentioned, PhytoMAX-2 does not have a switch for veg and bloom stage but do not worry because this grow light is designed to work very well on the vegging stage and flowering stage. The only set back for this is that the light uses its full power all the time, even when your precious plants do not really need that much power.
1. Very powerful watt diodes that provide canopy penetration like to HPS.
2. It has great heat management that will increase the grow light’s lifespan.
3. The spectrum is suited for vegging and flowering.
4. It has extensive coverage that the light is evenly distributed, so there is no hot spots or even leaf burn.
1. The spectrum cannot be changed.
We offer Free Shipping on all the Black DOG LED models with interest free financing.
- Sort by Featured
- Sort by Best Selling
- Sort by Alphabetically, A-Z
- Sort by Alphabetically, Z-A
- Sort by Price, low to high
- Sort by Price, high to low
- Sort by Date, new to old
- Sort by Date, old to new