Large greenhouse kits
Our large greenhouse kits provide plenty of room to grow all sorts of plants and vegetables. They’re perfect for commercial growers who need a little extra space. With square footage measurements, it’s easy to find the right size kit for your needs, and our team is always available to answer any questions you may have. With a variety of add-ons and accessories available, we have everything you need to get started on your next growing project.
How much is a large greenhouse kit?
At ShopGrowSpaces we categorize all greenhouse kits with more than 150 square feet as large. These handpicked units usually have all of the accesories for plant growing. These growing kits are both for serious gardeners, as well as for commercial and educational use. You will find all these kits that we sell comes with FREE SHIPPING to the continental U.S.
- Sort by Featured
- Sort by Best Selling
- Sort by Alphabetically, A-Z
- Sort by Alphabetically, Z-A
- Sort by Price, low to high
- Sort by Price, high to low
- Sort by Date, new to old
- Sort by Date, old to new
Riverstone Industries 16ft x 30ft Jefferson Premium Educational Greenhouse
Riverstone Industries 12ft x 18ft Whitney Premium Educational Greenhouse
Riverstone 12 ft. x 24 ft. Whitney Premium Educational Greenhouse
How big of a commercial greenhouse do I need?
We always give the tip to buy one size larger than you planned. Remember that your plants will grow. That compact space you used to start the seeds will triple when plants are potted up. So be smart and think about the plants you want to plant before purchasing. However, we do understand that you might be a little hesitant to purchase a bigger unit intially, so you will find that some of our products are extendable, so you can also start with a small size and upgrade later on.
How much do a commercial greenhouse cost to build?
The average cost for a commercial structure (except for a kit) is about $25.00 per square foot. The cost to build a greenhouse ranges from $5,000 to $29,300 and for professionally installed is around $15,000.
Top Reasons to Buy Big Greenhouses
- Quality: Our greenhouses are made from high-quality materials built to last. We use sturdy frames, transparent roofing, and walls to ensure that your greenhouse can withstand the elements.
- Easy assembly: These kits have everything you need to get started, including detailed instructions and all necessary hardware. You'll be able to assemble your greenhouse in no time easily.
- Spacious interior: With ample headroom and a spacious interior, these greenhouses provide plenty of room for you to work and move around inside.
- Temperature and humidity control: The included vents and window panels allow for easy temperature and humidity control to create the perfect environment for your plants.
- Customer support: We offer excellent customer support and are always here to help if you have any questions or concerns.
Overall, buying one of these greenhouses is a smart investment for any gardener or farmer looking to extend their growing season or protect their plants from the elements.
Not able to find the right commercial greenhouse size?
Get in touch with us and we will find the perfect greenhouse kit for your greenhouses needs.